Located in Andrews Memorial Town Hall, 54 East Main Street, Clinton, CT.  

Open June - September, Thursdays from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. and by appointment. Call 860-575-3266 to schedule.

The Museum Room contains displays that chronicle the history of Clinton from its founding in 1663. Permanent exhibits include displays about early settlers, education, Native Americans, industry, shipbuilding, and the War of 1812. Each year, a special exhibit is also mounted, covering such topics as the history of baseball in Clinton. The current exhibit, titled "Clinton Land Conservation Trust 50th Anniversary," will be on display throughout 2017.